traverse--the--universe asked: I start flight attendant training next Monday. Any advice?
Congrats!!! Its a huge deal to be chosen!
My advice for initial training:
1. BE ON TIME. Everyday, early
2. Look your best. Hair pulled back, modest (makeup and dress), pantyhose, posture, don’t chew gum… everything.
3. Find a chill study buddy that you mesh well with. Sometimes classmates around you will freak out or get overwhelmed. That is the opposite of what you want!
4. Remember basic suggestions people tell you to do during any sort of exams… eat well, rest up, drink lots of water… you cant fall asleep in class!
5. If they gave you packets with aviation info pre training… study them before the first day.
I think thats all! I’ve gone through two initial training classes and I don’t want to do it ever again. It’s tough and intense. But, if you are lucky, the people you meet those first few weeks will be life long friends and your support system. Have fun & good luck! If you have any questions just let me know!